Would your dog prefer to be walked alone? Maybe they are worried by other dogs, people, certain places, the sound of traffic, travelling in a car etc. Some dogs just prefer some one to one time and we are very happy to offer our solo walks to support you and your dog.
Solo walks cater for your dogs individual needs. Here are some things we can provide;
- Quiet, slow paced walks for dogs that like a calmer approach, are older, or perhaps for health reasons such as arthritis
- Lots of sensory adventures, we can incorporate new smells and scent work to keep their brain active and engaged
- Mental stimulation and brain games such as puzzles, scentwork, tracking, parkour, cuddles and special 1:1 time
- We can feed them, change water, change bedding, administer medicine and deliver strokes and fuss
- We can offer a mixture of outdoor walks and indoor company or enrichment as above at your home
We can pick up and drop off your dog free of charge within a 5 mile radius of our training ground in Gilston, Harlow. Outside of this radius you may be subject to a 45p per mile charge
We offer a free 20 minute telephone call and in person meet and greet to discuss your dogs needs and make sure you and your dog are happy with your Nosey Barker team member.
Solo walks are 1 hour long.