Terms and conditions
Terms for the supply of Services
Please ensure you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before you make a booking. By placing a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted them
Contract of Sale
Completion of the booking process and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Nosey Barker.
- The Nosey Barker ethos is to train using kindness and reward-based methods. Please ensure you have lots of tasty treats when attending classes and one-to-one sessions
- Please keep your dog on it’s lead at all times unless otherwise instructed by your Nosey Barker trainer
- It is important to give each dog enough personal space to be comfortable. We respectfully request you keep your distance from other dogs until invited to do otherwise by your Nosey Barker trainer
- Please clear up after your dog if they toilet in or outside of our grounds and dispose of in an appropriate way
- Please follow instructions at all times, this ensures yours and everyone else’s safety in regards to teaching and use of equipment
- Please report any incidents or accidents involving people or your dog to a team member immediately
- Cars are parked at owners risk, we do not take any responsibility for damage, loss or theft
- We are family friendly and welcome children to accompany you to training. Please ensure that children under the age of 16 are supervised at all times
- If your female dog is in season please contact us to discuss whether attending training is appropriate at that time. Alternative arrangements will be offered if deemed not suitable
- Please take responsibility for your dogs health, if you are unsure if your dog is fit enough to attend class seek veterinary advice
- We reserve the right to stop a session and ask a person to leave should they be abusive to another person, staff member or dog
- In certain weather conditions, Nosey Barker reserve the right to postpone classes/courses upon safety grounds and will offer a rearranged date.
- Travel in all conditions is purely at the risk of attendees and Nosey Barker take no responsibility for accident
- Payment of the full course fees must be made in advance and are made at the time of placing a booking. It is not possible to attend a course unless payment has been received
- We accept online payment through our website (stripe) paypal, or BACs
Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com and will be subject to the following fees:-
- Cancellations within 0-3 months prior to the start date will be charged the full course fee.
- Cancellations within 3-6 months prior to the start date will be charged 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellations more than 6 months prior to the start date will be charged 30% of the course fee.
- If the participant fails to attend the course the full course fees are payable.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you may cancel your purchase of a course within a period of 7 working days beginning on the day after we send your booking confirmation. However, there is no right of cancellation where the course begins within this seven-day period
A substitute delegate may be named at any time before the course at no additional cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the delegates details
- Any refunds that will be made in the same way that the original payment was made; either by Debit/Credit Card or PayPal
- Nosey Barker reserves the right to vary these term and conditions
Requests to transfer to an alternative course or date must be made by email to email@example.com
- Transfers may be made up to 2 months before the course start date and will incur no additional fee. However, transfers are subject to availability and Nosey Barker are not obliged to ensure suitable alternatives are available
- Transfers can only be made onto courses that are currently listed on the Nosey Barker website
- A booking can only be transferred on one occasion. Requests for subsequent transfers will be treated as cancellations with no refund given
Nosey Barker reserve the right to change the content, timing, date, venue or Instructor of the course in order to provide a high quality service or where it is necessary for reasons beyond our control. Nosey Barker reserve the right to cancel a course up to and including the date of the course and will strive to give as much notice of this as possible. Individuals booked onto a cancelled course will be given the option of a full refund or of rescheduling to a future course date. Nosey Barker will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from amendments to the course or cancellations. Course materials are supplied only for your personal use
Any personal information you give to us with be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will use the information to process your booking. Any personal data you provide may be held on computer files
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be settled by the English courts