This great little interactive food toy comes in 2 sizes, small and large depending on your dogs size.
We love this game for:
- Confidence building
- Teaching your dog how to interact to minimise frustration
- Supervision when your dog is interacting
- Taking it away once the game is over
If you feed your dog dry food you can use some of their daily meal allowance from the toy. You could always add dry treats instead (or as well)
This game can be quite exciting for your dog so be mindful of the times you set it up. As a guide avoid times such as:
- Within an hour of being left alone
- if your dog is tired or over excited
- Just before meal times. You could however feed them the last 25% of their meal from the Wobbler
Also we advise this game to be played on a soft floor whilst your dog builds confidence.