For dogs that have already passed the foundation award with Nosey Barker or a beginners/bronze certificate elsewhere, we are excited to welcome you to our group classes.
Our highly qualified and experienced trainers are able to train your best friend on Nosey Barker’s training awards!
In small groups of no more than 5, we can give you and your developing dog the skills you both need to have a long and happy life together.
We cover a variety of different skills to help your dog focus on you, including:
- Walking nicely on lead over a variety of distractions
- Recalling when asked over a variety of distractions
- Following instructions when cued
- Fostering the relationship between you and your dog
- A trick here and there for fun!
- Real-life transferable skills
You can also enjoy:
- Rolling schedule giving you the flexibility to join at a time convenient to you.
- Choose which day you would like to attend (Saturdays or Sundays) and then choose 8 dates from the calendar that appear highlighted.
- Upon successful completion you will receive a rosette and certificate to show off just how clever your best friend is.
As with all our training, we look to foster a deep positive relationship between you and your dog, using kind, science-based techniques, so that you can enjoy a magical lifelong bond together.