Our beginners class is perfect for those bouncy adolecents (5months +) or adults that need some training
We know how tricky it can be to teach your dog to walk nicely and not chase every leaf they see or to greet every stranger with a slobbery kiss
We also understand how awkward and embarassing it can feel when your dog leaves you in the dust as they tear off to greet other dogs or are chasing after the scent of a squizzle!
That is why we have designed this very special beginners course to ensure you get the best help and coaching possible!
Your dream walks are possible but you need to take the first step - book in!
This course is specially designed to fast track your dog progress, here is how it works:
- First one to one (30mins) weekend 8/9th May
- First class sesssion with one other dog Sunday 16th May 2.30-3.15pm
- Second one to one (30mins) weekend 22nd/23rd May one to one
- Second group class. All dogs attending Sunday 30th May 2.30-3.15pm
- Third group class. All dogs attending Sunday 6th June 2.30-3.15pm
Once you have booked on we will contact you to book your private one to one coaching sessions
Immediate access to supporting tutorials that you can watch over and over and get started with straight away
Goodie bag to help you achieve your goals worth £20